Guidelines for In Person Meal Program for Active Adults 55 & Better
Meals must be ordered at least 48 hours ahead of time. The Active Adults Desk (817) 410-3465
- Monday – must be ordered by 2 PM on Thursday in the prior week
- Tuesday – must be ordered by 2 PM on Friday in the prior week
- Wednesday – must be ordered by 2 PM the Monday before
- Thursday – must be ordered by 2 PM the Tuesday before
- Friday – must be ordered by 2 PM the Wednesday before
- Reservations may be made via Amilia or at the Active Adult front desk and can be for multiple days up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Payment of $5/meal must be made when the reservation is made. Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card.
- If a meal is canceled more than 48 hours ahead of time, refunds will be put on your household account for future use. There is no monetary refund for canceled meals.
- If a meal is canceled less than 47 hours ahead of time, the money is forfeited and put into an account to cover the expenses associated with the meal program.
- If a meal is served to someone on standby, the person must pay the $5 prior to receiving the meal.
- We will No longer have ToGo meals. If you are wanting meals delivered to you at home, please contact:
Metroport Meals On Wheels @ 817.491.1141. This is a part of MMOW mission and meals are to be had at The REC to promote socialization.
- If you are not here by 12:15, then you have forfeited your meal and it will be sold as a standby.
- Be aware that we may not be able to meet your dietary restrictions so plan your reservations accordingly.
- We reserve the right to take your name off the list if you do not comply with our No TOGO policy.