Bessie Mitchell House
Grapevine TX, 76051 Get Directions
The Bessie Mitchell House has been renovated to meet your meeting and event needs. The facility now boasts a large kitchen, perfect for catering, with the ability to serve the meeting room as well as the new outdoor patio. The facility was designed for both family and corporate functions and can serve up to 80 people. The large, upgraded windows allow for a lot of natural light and significant views of the Botanical Gardens. The new outdoor patio will allow for outdoor seating and meeting space to enjoy the sights and sounds of the gardens.
If you have any further questions, or would like to reserve, please contact Sasha Maykus at 817.410.3455.
***No alcohol allowed for private events***
- Grapevine Residents: $500 for minimum of 3-hours + 150 each additional hour payable at booking.
- Non-residents: $1000 for minimum of 3 hours + 200 each additional hour payable at booking.
- Rental deposit of $400 due at booking.
- Minimum 3 hours
- Maximum 9 hours
- Include set-up and tear down
- Includes both Bessie Mitchell House and exclusive use of the Garden Court with reservation.
- Seating in the garden court for the ceremony requires rental of additional chairs. Chairs inside the Bessie Mitchell House are not allowed outside.
- Grapevine Residents: $75 per hour with a 3-hour minimum payable at booking
- Non-residents: $150 per hour with a 3-hour minimum payable at booking
- Rental deposit of $200 due at booking and will be refunded within 10 business days of rental if nothing has been damaged.
- Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to event. If you cancel within the 14 days you will be charged 50% of rental. No refunds for day of cancellation.
- Civic clubs and organizations with a 501(c)(3) status that has been approved by the city may request to use the facility for a $35 cleaning fee.
- To be approved by the city, the organization must be based in Grapevine with a Grapevine mailing address and a have minimum of 16 participants. A current 501(c)(3) certificate must be presented at the time of booking reservation. City approval must be obtained before a 501(c)(3) rental will be booked.
- Organizations are expected to do in-kind services for the city equivalent to value of the hourly public rental rate which is $75 an hour. Fees/in-kind services may be waived if the organization co-sponsors events with Grapevine Parks and Recreation Department.
- 501(c)(3) reservations are allowed only Monday thru Thursday.
|Rental Rates||$200 deposit due at booking|
|Grapevine Residents||$75 per hour (3 hour minimum payable at booking)|
|Non-residents||$150 per hour (3-hour minimum payable at booking)|
|Wedding Rental Rates||$400 deposit due at booking|
|Grapevine Residents||$500/ 3 hour minimum ($150 each additional hour)|
|Non-residents||$1000/ 3 hour minimum ($200 each additional hour)|
See below for layout opportunities for your upcoming event!
Includes: 80 chairs total (eight rows of ten chairs with aisle in the middle, five chairs on either side of aisle)
Includes: 80 chairs total, 10 tables total (eight chairs around each round table) in three rows of tables (four tables on outside and two tables in middle)
Includes: 30 chairs total, 10 rectangle tables (five rows with aisle in the middle, five tables on each side of aisle)
Includes: 30 chairs total, 10 rectangle tables placed in a rectangle *Great for group discussions!
Includes: 24 chairs total, 8 tables placed in a horseshoe facing the TV
|Amenities||(indoor and outdoor)|
|Indoor Amenities||10 60” round tables (each table seats 8)||10 6’X30” rectangle tables (each table seats 8)||80 chairs||Television with Wi-Fi connectivity||Refrigerator||Kitchen and ice maker||Private Restrooms||Guest Wi-Fi|
|Outdoor Deck Amenities||10 bistro tables (each table seats 2)||20 bistro chairs|