October 30, 2020 — October 31, 2020
Grapevine, TX 76051 United States
Sunset Live! – Halloween Edition
Join us for a spooky-good time as we bring the sunset to life once again at Meadowmere Park. Enjoy live music hits featuring your favorite genres and decades on Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31. For those who are skipping trick-or-treating this year, we’ll have some great socially distanced kids activities available such as S’mores stations, the beloved Boo Man Group singing their favorite Halloween tunes, and take-home activity kits. This event is a great way to get the family out in their costumes, however please keep in mind no costume masks may be worn.
Face coverings are required when outside of your social square due to COVID-19. Food, beer, and wine will be available for purchase, or you are welcome to bring your own picnic.
Date(s) / Line-up:
Friday, October 30
Saturday, October 31
Gates open at 5:00 pm each day. Bands take stage at 6:30pm.
- Section A-C: $15
- Section AA-CC: $10
- Section AAA-CCC: $5
- The Butcher’s Son
- More to come soon
In our continued efforts to provide quality programming opportunities, while also adhering to safety protocols regarding COVID-19, patrons can enjoy designated 10x10ft “Social Squares” spaced 6 feet apart across Meadowmere Park. This new protocol is in accordance to CDC guidelines and for the protection of all staff, volunteers, and patrons. Our “social squares” will allow a maximum of 6 people per square to sit comfortably.
To attend this event, you must purchase a ticket for your “Social Square”. This ticket will get you into Meadowmere Park for the event. If you have more than 6 people in your party you must reserve 2 squares. Limit 2 Social Square reservations per transaction. (you will not need a ticket per person; one ticket will account for up to 6 guests per square). Each section of social squares will be first-come, first-serve.
Grapevine Parks and Recreation has implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Please see the list below for more information:
- Social Squares hold a maximum of 6 guests per square.
- There will be at least six (6) feet of spacing between each Social Square.
- Masks are required to be worn for ages 10+ while walking outside of your Social Square and may be removed once seated inside your Social Square.
- Attendance will be limited to a maximum of 1200 people.
- As you enjoy this event, please maintain a safe social distance of 6ft apart from other groups, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the event grounds. Please feel free to use these stations when and as often as needed.
- All event staff and vendors are required to wear masks while on event grounds.
For a list of prohibited items, COVID-19 safety protocols, and other general event questions, please see our FAQsopens PDF file for the event.
Still have questions? Contact uscreate new email and we will be happy to assist you.Reserve your Social Square Today!