Mother Son Superhero Date Night
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, calling all superheroes! Ticket sales are now closed.
March 5, 2021 — March 6, 2021
The REC of Grapevine
Grapevine, Texas 76051 United States
Mother Son Superhero Date Night
It’s time to save the day! Superheroes and their sidekicks are needed urgently for a fun night of showing your best superhero skills and putting their gadgets to the test! You never know what bad guy you will find around every corner! Spend a heroic evening dressed up as your favorite superhero with us. All tickets must be purchased prior to the event by Wednesday, March 3. The fate of the world depends on you!
The REC of Grapevine, 1175 Municipal Way
DATES: Friday, March 5 and Saturday, March 6
AGES: Mothers and sons ages 2 – 18
3/5 – 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm
3/6 – 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
TICKETS: Residents $10/person with code GPVRES at checkout | Non-residents $20/person
**Please note: tickets are priced per person, not per group**
MODIFIED DATE NIGHT DETAILS:
This event will consist of 1-hour time slots with a 100 people total which will be broken up into stations of approximately 20 attendees per station. Each station will last 10 minutes, then groups will rotate to the next station until they’ve gone through all of the stations. Attendees will be pre-assigned to a station and given their station name at check-in, then directed to their starting station by event staff. At the conclusion of the event, each individual room will exit separately to reduce the amount of contact with other groups.
Activities to look forward to:
AVENGER TRAINING: Get ready to SMASH, SIEZE, SLING, and SHOOT in various games and activities!
DAREDEVIL DODGE : Calling all throwers! POW! Our creative dodge ball is sure to be a hit amongst sons and Moms alike!
QUICKSILVER COURSE: How many getaway skills do you possess? WOOSH! Find out in this obstacle course!
SUPERHERO SKILLS: Teamwork makes the dream work! KAPOW! You will also need speed and agility!
PHOENIX PHOTOS: Give us your best smile or most powerful superhero stance! FLASH! 2 professional photos comin’ right up!
SUPERHERO BAGS: Take home grab bags, with gift cards to Harvest Hall and In & Out and fun superhero activities BAM! to keep the date going at home. One per child.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Grapevine Parks and Recreation has implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Please see the list below for more information:
- Tarrant County Judge Whitley mandated on Tuesday 3/2/21 that we no longer have to require mask wearing for our facilities. Although wearing a mask is no longer required, we encourage you to consider your own safety and what you feel comfortable with.
- Lower capacity of 100 guests per time slot to allow for safe physical distancing.
- Each guest will be assigned to a station/room at check-in with only 20 other guests. Groups will rotate from station to station with those same guests during the entirety of the event.
- As you enjoy this event, please maintain a safe social distance of 6ft apart from other groups, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the event space. Please feel free to use these stations when, and as often as needed.